Beautiful Blogger Award
Lalexshelle who writes to release, to breathe, to live, to laugh, to keep the crazies away, nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Give thanks for having me in your thoughts for this honor, it’s appreciated.
6 random things about me:
- I’m a morning person, up at about 3:30 or 4 am, do my morning rituals (enjoying the quiet)
- Procrastination does get me lagging behind sometimes (but I catch up)
- For my first 15 years I had every type of chemical process done to my hair, every one was a different type of torture (no lol 😦 )
- I learned to crochet in high school because they decided I was doing too badly in Spanish (well it worked out fine for me.)
- I’m not into sports at all, I think all the effort, and energy, and funding should be used for environmental development and humane scientific research. (just my humble opinion )
- I love coconuts – the tree, the water, the meat, the milk, and so many other uses. (nuts? I know 🙂 )
6 Beautiful Bloggers that I Nominated for this award
(Yes you have been nominated twice so you can share some random things)
Share the beauty of other bloggers
-Link the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
-List 7 random things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 creative beautiful bloggers.
-Notify the bloggers that you nominated their blog for the award.