Greetings – Appreciating the Recognition
Give thanks Anand for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. His blog blabberwocking is a constant source of positive reinforcement. Visit his blog, you will be amazed and encouraged. I’m really new to blogging and appreciate the recognition. I appreciate mostly that you thought of me.
Why I Blog-
I started my blog as an avenue to share my craft and as a way to connect with others in a space where I can learn and grow.
Advice to Bloggers-
- Make connections by interacting, reach out to others
- Share what interest you, it may interest others too
My Nominees are
Thank you for being part of the blogosphere! Blessed Love.
Roles for the Award
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
- Provide a link to the award post you created.
Keep on sharing the love.